- Earned Recognition
- Theory and driving tests
- Approving driving instructors and motorcycle trainers
- Approving MOT testers, centres, testing HGVs and PSVs
- Checks on commercial drivers
- Monitoring recalls of vehicles etc.
- Approving training courses, competence courses and drink-drive rehabilitation courses
- Supporting Traffic Commissioners, monitor companies who operate HGVs & PSVs and register bus services
The Driver & Vehicle Standards Agency, is an executive agency, sponsored by the Department for Transport helps you stay safe on Great Britain’s roads:
Be part of the actionRegister
Helping you stay safe on Britain’s road, through Education, Enforcement, Testing and Earned Recognition.
Earned Recognition continues as DVSA’s flagship scheme to increase road safety. I am delighted to see Operators with safety at their core continue to join.
Marian Kitson, Director of Enforcement
Arrange a meeting
If you would like to schedule a meeting with us at our stand, please complete this form and we will be in touch.